Civil Ligation

What attorney do you go to settle a civil ligation? The Law Office of J Mark Shelnutt and William Kendrick can assist two parties in determining any arguments regarding property, money, business, or anything else. We help you get the cash or remedy that you deserve. We make sure you are represented and defended.
You don’t have to waste time disagreeing with somebody who won’t confess his wrongs. Dial our number at (706) 324-4343.